Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Forks Over Knives

What do you think this documentary will be about?
What do you think the title implies or indicates about the film?

I think this film is about bad junk food, because the title makes me think about food which is  basically the way you make and eat food.

I think this film is awesome!! I didn't know that all of that junk that we eat could kill us. I'm going to stop eating all that bad food. I'm only going to eat it moderately. I don't want to die so fast. People need to know all this stuff. We need to eat more healthier. Other people just don't care. 
Hundreds of people die each year, just because of eating junk food.
Scientists have found that all that fat gets into our vanes and causes heart attacks.They also found that animal food products are bad.
Animal protein is important for the human health.
Scientists found that a small percent are caused by cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment