Monday, May 21, 2012

Globe Awards


1. What did you think about the article?
I think this article is kind of interesting, because it tells you these great things that other people can't do that some kids do.
2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in.
It made me feel that us are very smart because people would be impressed.
3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy? 
If my game was to be in the article I would feel very proud of me and my teamates.
4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game? 
I would like the aouthor to say: "I saw some really other great games!"
5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why? 
Ours, because it teaches about World War II and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment