Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekly Blog

Mon-Today I learned how  to move my carrot on a mini game and I also learned some codes.I was a little confused of how to make it move.
The mini game had chocolate,carrot,wolf,pizza,and bunny.

Tue-Today I want to learn more about the mini game and some codes
to move the carrot.Ive also learned some about it.Now I can make the carrot move.

Wed-Today I want to learn more about the mini game project.I want to learn some new codes on it and make move and to put a wolf and a rabbit.I think the project has been cool so far.The game sometimes gets a little confused.

Thurs-Today I 'm going to work on the mini game project.
Yesterday I was very angry with it because didn't wanted to work well.So I was asking for help to fix it up.Today I hope I can fix it.

Fri-Today I'm going to work in the mini game project again.Now I think it's getting a little bit boring about it.Yesterday we were working on a very cool project of drawing.I made a cool star.

1 comment: