Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekly blog

Mon-This post is only for this week.In Tennessee the students at Whit well middle school have doned a project of collecting 6 million Paper clips because 6 million were Jews.So they had a rail car to put the paper clips in.
They have a website and made a book.
The movie was a little bit sad.This film was made in the year 2004
I recommended to you.

Wed-I want to learn that how to make more of a game and how.
Ive also learned that some things to make the game.
Some times I can't find what I need to make it.So today I wish could learn more and have the research that I want.

Thur-Some times I don't know 
what to do because sometimes I don't pay attention during class.
I think to make a game will take a long time to do it.
I'm going to make a game about recycling.So I think I will have to search more about it.

Fri-Today I want to write about My project on ELA.We have to write a poem about our hairs.It needs to have similes,metaphors and something else that I don't remember.I wish I can have a hundred on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment